Another DIY project done!!! I'm sooo tempted to hang this on my front door or even in my room!!!
Was super easy to make!
1) Brown "woody" wreath
2) Spray paint it matte white ( or whatever color you want... This is why I love spray paint)
3) Choose any left over fabric and cut as many 2" - 3" strips = how many roses you want.
4) Look on YouTube "How to make fabric roses"... I found some great tutorials :)
5) Hot glue your fabric roses where ever your heart desires... I like the off-to-the-side look!
6) Embellish with twine, fabric, burlap.... Really anything you want :)
Taa-Daa you made a custom DIY wreath you can be proud of!!!
This is mine ;)
Btw - I LOVE Instagram!!! I love playing with the different settings :)